This column is a bit special because we decided to throw a Halloween party at Sunset Media Wave! We made the typical foods like hotdogs and hamburgers. It wasn’t perfect, but I had an awesome time and also really enjoyed the food. Before the party, we had to prepare the ingredients by cutting the mushrooms, tomatoes and onions, and by washing the lettuce.
Once we finished the preparations, we started cooking the hotdogs on the grill. Here is a picture of the hotdogs we cooked.
The hot dogs were fairly easy to make. Here are the materials and steps I needed to make them:
- 100% Beef hot dogs
- Hot dog buns
- Place the hot dog on grill and wait 5-7 minutes for it to cook. Flip it around halfway through.
- Take it out and put it in the hot dog bun.
- Put preferred condiments on the hot dog and enjoy.
Next, we made hamburgers. These were a lot harder to make and I had a lot of help from Wave Editor, Jon. They were not the best hamburgers I’ve ever had, but they still ended up very tasty.
Here is the special Sunset Media Wave burger recipe. Please do not post on the internet, since this is a top secret family recipe which has been guarded for centuries.
- Angus beef burgers patties
- Burger buns
- Place the patty on the grill/
- Wait around 4 minutes and then flip the patty/
- Once the patty is flipped, season it with salt and then place the cheese on top of the patty and then wait around 4-6 minutes until it’s done.
- When the patty is done, place it on the bun and then get ready to place the other ingredients on it.
- Once the patty is done, grab your lettuce, tomato, onions and mushrooms and put them between the two buns.
- Lastly, add as much ketchup as you want on it.
I really enjoyed the barbecue that Sunset Media Wave threw for us, and also really enjoyed the food that we cooked. I am really grateful for this experience, and hope this won’t be the last party I have with my Sunset Media Wave friends.