WARNING: Do not attempt at home. The following video depicts dangerous activities performed by highly trained semi-professionals.
To find out what happened to our heroes, you will need to watch my entire video, however, I can report that survivors of the Fire Noodle Challenge often display the following symptoms:
- Stomach upset or gut pain.
- Belching and hiccups.
- Abdominal bleeding and/or massive swelling.
- Nausea and projectile vomiting.
- Feelings of fullness or burning in the stomach.
- The need to eat crunchy snacks with milk.
- Random attraction to ice packs.
- Sudden speech impediments.
- Memory loss.
- Blood in your vomit or stool (a sign that your stomach lining may be bleeding)