Stefano has many things which he cloisters away inside the stomach of a big swamp fish. Last time I checked, I found the following:
- An eye that has been disguised as a deviled egg. (But don’t be fooled, it still works.)
- Eight legs.
- More than enough children. (He them he loves them all equally, but he adores little Henrietta the most.)
- The complete Frank Sinatra catalog. (His favorite song is My Way since deep down, he is quite selfish.)
- Crippling depression. (Even deeper down, he feels bad about his selfishness.)
- Nine cartons of almond milk. (Stefano is lactose intolerant.)
- Kidney stones. (Swamp water is strong stuff)
- A frequent shopper stamp card from Denny’s. (He is anything but frequent.)
- ASMR on VHS tapes.