Hey hey, welcome back to Wandering on Cloud Nine! Today I’ll be showing you all of my travel essentials. Before my trip to Europe (which you can learn all about here), I watched a lot of different YouTube videos of people showing off their travel essentials and it really helped. Honestly, I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have these items with me. Imagine not having sunglasses or a good bag with you on a trip; you would probably be blinded by the sun and all your stuff would be stolen! Hopefully this will be super helpful to all of you in your future adventures.
1. Reflective sunglasses – Because it’ll protect your eyes from the blinding sun and you’ll look cooler, since it’s reflective.
2. Crossbody bag – It’s easier to carry around this type of bag because it just hangs off your body. (Note: There are a lot of pickpockets, especially in Europe, so you can better protect your belongings with a crossbody bag, instead of a backpack.)
3. Matte liquid lipstick – It will bring color to your face and stay on longer than regular lipstick.
4. Moisturizer with SPF – You need to use moisturizer and sunscreen to protect your skin out throughout your trip. (Note: Your skin will thank you!)
5. Leggings – You can never go wrong wearing leggings on your trip; they’re so comfortable, especially during long airplane rides.
6. Portable charger – It will save your phone countless times!
7. Earphones – Listening to music, especially on long plane rides, will keep you from going crazy without wifi.
8. Notebook – Documenting your trip at the end of every day (if you can) in a notebook will help you to reminisce later on in life.
9. Camera – Take pictures! You’ll love to look back at them in the future.
10. Light jacket – Just bring it, even if you’re going to a super hot place, because you’ll never know when you might need it all of a sudden.
11. Phone – Do I really need to explain this one?
12. Gum – Gum is a necessity, especially after a long airplane ride or whenever you just want to freshen up.